Back in the fall our family journeyed over to the Knuckle’s home for a barbeque. Mrs. Linda had made some of the most interesting macaroni that I had ever tasted. Now, in true Southern (& Baptist) girl fashion I couldn’t leave without asking for the recipe.
Tonight I whipped up this quick little dish and took to the church for Wednesday night supper. Needless to say there wasn’t much left to photograph when I got home. (I would have included a photo of the brownies, but they were devoured before I could even get one….guess that means they must have been tasty)
Lord only knows where I learned to cook because growing up my mama wasn’t much of one. Finally with age she has just learned to admit she hates to cook and would rather eat out.
So back to the whole point of this blog (should we start an a.d.d. anonymous group… I think several of us will openly admit to it) ….. here is the recipe.
I hope that you enjoy!
Boil noodle of choice until tender but not fully done. ( I like ziti but elbow works as well)
After boiling and draining your noodles mix in the following:
1 cup mayo (don’t cheat with Miracle Whip it won’t be the same)
1 8oz mild or sharp cheddar ( I generally use mild)
1 8oz mozzarella
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 small jar of diced Pimentos
Mix well and bake on 350 for 45 minutes to 1 hour. ( A deep dish works best)
Date Night
5 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment