If you are keeping up with my blog you will quickly realize there are two things I love dearly…. my family (especially my Braley) and cooking. Lord only knows where I inherited my cooking gene or love of it. My mama will openly admit this fact, she cannot cook and hates to cook. She doesn’t mind washing dishes but would rather take you to Backyard before she dirtied her pots cooking for you.
Since I have been roped in to the bloggin’ network and have now became addicted…I will try to be somewhat productive and post a recipe at least once a week. (There goes my cookbook.)
This recipe came from my dear friend Franne and I will forever be grateful. Before this dish my child’s favorite meal was okra and tomatoes.
Angel Hair Chicken
Since I have been roped in to the bloggin’ network and have now became addicted…I will try to be somewhat productive and post a recipe at least once a week. (There goes my cookbook.)
This recipe came from my dear friend Franne and I will forever be grateful. Before this dish my child’s favorite meal was okra and tomatoes.
Angel Hair Chicken

Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (3-4 depending on how much meat you want)
* In a pinch I substituted chicken tenders and now prefer them
Wash, cube and place in crock pot.
Melt the following in a sauce pan.
½ tub Chive and Onion Cream Cheese
1 sick of butter
1 packet Good Season dry Italian dressing
1 can Golden Mushroom Soup
Pour mixture over chicken. Cook on med/low heat in crock pot until chicken is tender. Serve over angle hair pasta,
This is wonderful to place in the crock-pot before heading out to church. When you get home the only thing to do is boil the noodles and pot some bread in the oven or add a salad.
The only food critic that matters :)

Enjoy!


1 comments:
I am going to try it tonight...we'll see how it goes. I have never put a meal in a crock pot. I was going to try it Thursday....went to the store and got everything I needed but didn't have the chicken. Thanks for the recipe post.
Post a Comment